Scrolling to a section on click of a button

Hi,
I am new to webiny. I am creating a webpage with different sections in which I needed to scroll to a section on click of a button. Don’t know how to implement this in webiny. Can you provide me any suggestions.

Hi @PraveenSaga :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for joining Webiny and I hope you will have a great journey with us :relaxed:
Regarding your request, at this time we are working super hard on launching our new Serverless Headless CMS. We are preparing a tutorial for your case and will get back to you as soon as possible :slightly_smiling_face: In the meantime, if you want to join our Slack Community - here is the link

1 Like

Hi @Albiona_Hoti,

Thanks for the quick response. I understand you guys are busy with several things but can you please give me rough timeline when this tutorial will be available so that we can plan accordingly.

Hey @PraveenSaga,

We’re working on the next release, and we’ll be focusing more on the docs starting next week.
Can you please provide more details on what do you want to develop?

@Albiona_Hoti I just want to develop a website for an institution which contains different sections like about, services, contact us etc., On click of a button which are placed in header, footer or in sections I need to scroll down to that particular section.

1 Like

@PraveenSaga something like this, right? https://github.com/webiny/webiny-js/issues/771

2 Likes

yes @pavel, exactly like this one.

@pavel Can I know when this feature will be available

We’ll use this opportunity and turn this feature into a tutorial article which will explain how to implement this using a custom plugin. If it turns out to be a production-ready code, we may release it as part of the Page Builder.

We can’t promise anything as our main focus is currently on Headless CMS. When the article is available, we’ll let you know in this post.

Cheers!

1 Like

Thanks @pavel please let me know when this article is available.