BUG: Can't open page in edit mode [resolved]

I’m in Chrome Incognito. I was able to open and edit pages this morning (i.e. TPMS) but now when I click on the page in Admin, the screen turns white/blank.

You mentioned Chrome Incognito. Just wondering, does it work in the regular-mode (non-incognito)?

My second question - can you open the console and check for errors there and provide them?

Additionally, it would be also helpful if you could check if there are any errors in the network tab or in other words, if there are any errors returned from the GraphQL API.

Thanks!

Issue consistent in all browsers, cognito or incognito.

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘pageBuilder’ of undefined
at PagesList.tsx:53
at $o (react-dom.production.min.js:153)
at Da (react-dom.production.min.js:175)
at Na (react-dom.production.min.js:175)
at vs (react-dom.production.min.js:268)
at cu (react-dom.production.min.js:246)
at su (react-dom.production.min.js:246)
at Zs (react-dom.production.min.js:239)
at react-dom.production.min.js:123
at t.unstable_runWithPriority (scheduler.production.min.js:19)

[{“errors”:[{“message”:"Variable “$sort” got invalid value “1” at “sort.title”; Expected type Int. Int cannot represent non-integer value: “1"”,“locations”:[{“line”:1,“column”:45}],“extensions”:{“code”:“INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR”}}]}]

Cannot read property ‘pageBuilder’ of undefined that has something to do with the API. Can you open your API in the browser and see if GraphQL Playground opens without errors?

You can find the URL right after deployment, or in apps/admin/.env.json file. Grab the whole https://xjhsd87.cloudfront.net/graphql (this is just an example URL, get your’s from the file described above) and open it in the browser.

Let us know how it goes :slight_smile:

Variable “$sort” got invalid value “1” at “sort.title” I suppose you just changed the sorting in the page list?

I would kindly ask you to provide a little bit more information when sending us error messages. Giving us more context will help us help you in a much shorter time frame :slight_smile:

Thanks!

There are no errors.

I think we fixed this issue. Please close.

1 Like