I’m thinking from a long time how can I make the Webiny deployments automated. I want to keep Webiny deployment state in the cloud rather than on my laptop so here’s the idea that came to my mind:
- Let’s deploy Webiny using Docker image
- This image can sit in AWS Elastic Container Registry
- Using AWS Codebuild and mentioned image execute
- The state of the image will change so let’s save it to the ECR as a new version
- We can also keep config files on Github and apply them during build with Codebuild
I made a basic graph that shows this concept built with AWS Codepipeline.
Hey, Webiny developers! Do you think it’s worth to try to build Webiny deployment pipeline like that or I shoild change something?