An error occurred during deployment of ssr

Hi guys,

I want to deploy my test-page to AWS, but I’m getting an error while doing this.
First I did the command “webiny deploy-api --env=dev” - everything fine.
After that, I get an error when executing the the command “webiny deploy-apps --env=dev”:

Can somebody give me some advice, whats wrong and how I can fix this?

Best regards,
Basti

I see, actually, the error says that there is no “cp” command on your system, which is used in scripts section in /apps/site/package.json.

"build:ssr": "webpack --progress --mode production --config ./ssr/webpack.config.js && cp ./ssr/handler.js build-ssr/",

Which OS you’re using there?

Win10, 64Bit

I’ve tried this in cmd. Seems the command isn’t really available, but “copy”-command
grafik

Cool.

Unfortunately, we don’t support cmd terminal, you should use something like Git bash.

We’ll make sure users are informed about this in advance.

1 Like

Hi Adrian,

thank u for your fast answer.
I’ve installed gitbash und run deploy-api and deploy-apps. Now the deploy-apps command seems ok I guess:

Is there anything else I have to do in order to make the app visible in AWS?

No problem @bastian.stangl!

Did you run the webiny deploy-apps --env=dev command again in git bash? You should receive a URL once that’s finished.

Yes, I did. The above screenshot is from the webiny deploy-apps --env=dev command, but there is no URL.

First of all, I will generate a new project with the gitbash. Perhabs there were already some other problems when generating it with the windows cmd.
Perhabs is after that everything fine :slight_smile:
I will keep u up-to-date

Cool, let us know when you get a chance!

Thanks!

Hi @Adrian_Smijulj,
now I’ve got the URL and I can view the homepage :slight_smile:
Thx for your help!

One more point:
I want to include javascript code into a content. How do I do this?
First, I thought I have to use an empty block and put a code-block into it. But in this case I get after clicking on “click to add” following error:

Or am I wrong, and I can add javascript code to any other content?

The best solution would be I think, if I create a new plugin which generates my needed javascript-code.
What do u think about?

BR
Basti

No problem @bastian.stangl!

Regarding your question, unfortunately, you cannot embed code snippets into pages directly.

Can you explain what exactly you’re trying to do?

As I understood, you tried using one of these:

These only allow you to show code examples you might have created on these websites. The code contained there will be embeded into your page, for viewing only, nothing gets executed actually.

BTW if you’re trying to insert codes for like google analytics and similar, you might also find Google Tag Manager useful.

Let me know how that sounds to you.

Hi,

we want to develope a tutorial site, where we show guides how to use specific apps. We already have something similar, but we want to test webiny :wink:
These guides are generated with the ActivePresenter tool. The output of the tool are screenshots/screencast and a html-file, where a javascript player is included. This javascript player shows the screenshots like a video.

So now I need to add this javascript player to a webiny site.
I think the best would be, if I have a new plugin/block/template for this. In this template, I can define the place where the screenshots are located.

Following a code snippet, which shows the javascript code I want to implement in a site:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="player/rlplayer.css" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="player/rlplayer.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="player/rlplayer.lang.de-DE.js"></script>
</head>
<body>
<div id="oCSFU9tc" class="ap-prez-container" lang="de-DE" dir="ltr">
	<script type="text/javascript">
		AtomiAP.open("rlprez.js", "oCSFU9tc", {
			playMode: "Tutorial",
			preloader: {zIndex: 2,diameter: 60,density: 9,range: 1000,speed: 1,color:'#2090E6',shape:'oval'}
		});
	</script>
</div>
</body>

Can you give me some advice, how to resolve this?

Hey @bastian.stangl It is very similar to what we have in our embeded element, but yes, you’d have to create a new plugin which would contain the data to construct the snippet above. Let me give you some references to existing element plugins. Take a look at these and try creating a custom plugin.

So YouTube is I think exactly what you need to start:

All our “embed” plugins use this as their base:

Try digging through the code, and let us know if you get stuck. If you need help, catch us on https://gitter.im/Webiny/webiny-js, it’s much easier and faster to communicate there.

Cheers!